Belgium Beat England To Claim Bronze At FIFA 2018

Belgium beat England 2-0 to claim the World Cup Bronze today at the St.Petersberg stadium today.

Thomas Meunier scored the first goal at the 4th minute of the game for Belgium, from 6 yards cross from the right by Chadli.

At the 82nd minute came another goal for Belgium. Eden Hazard picked his spot and aimed it at bottom of corner.

Belgium had a ball possession of 43% and England on the other hand had a ball possession of 57%.

Belgium had 4 shots on target out of which 2 goals were scored and England had 5 shots on target but couldn’t manage to score any.

With today’s victory, Belgium has secured their best ever position in a World Cup.